The right editor can make all the difference…
- Between a book that readers love and one that frustrates them,
- Between finding a publisher or continued rejections,
- Between a professional author and an amateur,
- Between a book that sells and one that sits.
What questions should you ask?
What type of editor do you need? Proofreading, line-by-line, story editor?
Professional writer and editor Rebecca Ballota will tell you about:
- The different types of editors
- How to determine if the editor is the right one for you
- How to work with and build a successful relationship with an editor
- Reasons to work with a developmental editor
- What you should expect to pay for each type of editing
- Where to look for the best editors (and where not to look)
Rebecca knows her stuff. She’s been writing and editing for over 40 years and has been a publishing coach for about 25 years. Read more about her here.
If you are serious about writing and want to publish and SELL, you won’t want to miss this!